Where can I buy Conbextra Non-Shrink Grout in the north west of England?
COME AND COLLECT FROM US - OR GET PRODUCTS DELIVERED FAST TO YOUR DOOR
We supply non-shrink grouts including the conbextra range, as well as grouts such as Sika 212, Pozament, Nufins, Parex and many more. See our non-shrink grout pages for more details on our product ranges and applications. Stock items can be collected from our depot in Warrington or delivered throughout the UK within 24hrs if required. Call us to check product availability on 01925852225.
We are conveniently located just off junction 11 of the M62 at Birchwood Warrington between the M6 and Manchester. Easily accessible from Liverpool, Merseyside, Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire, Stockport, Oldham, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Chester, Wrexham, North Wales etc.
See this location in Google Maps
The Conbextra product range includes:
- Conbextra GP - a general purpose high strength non-shrink grout for filling gaps beneath steelwork baseplates, installing starter bars, anchoring reinforcement steel bars, fixing tie bars, filling joints between pre-cast concrete panels, bedding and other general grouting applications. Can be mixed from A trowelable to flowable consistency.
- Conbextra HF - a flowable high strength non-shrink grout for filling gaps beneath stanchion baseplates, grouting in locations where access is restricted, pumped grouting applications, anchoring steel bars and fixings.
- Conbextra EP - a free-flowing high strength epoxy resin grout suitable for heavy dynamic loading and vibration. Two grades available Conbextra EP10 and Conbextra EPR, for different gap widths. Applications include baseplate grouting, gap grouting , steelwork anchoring, fixing down bolts, crane rail grouting for large turbines, drop-forges, reciprocating machinery, centrifuges, cranes and lifting gear etc.
- Conbextra TS - a filled flowable / pumpable / pourable non-shrink grout for thick, wide and/or deep applications. Suitable for grouting wide gaps, box sections, voids and other thick section grouting applications. Complies with LU Standard 1-085 ‘Fire Safety Performance of Materials’
- Conbextra UW - a free-flowing or pumpable shrinkage compensated grout with anti-wash out characteristics suitable for underwater installation or application in flowing water and tidal zones. Applications include grouting baseplates, columns, pillars and supports on marine structures.