How to repair fine cracks in horizontal concrete with epoxy resin
repairing cracks in concrete floors, steps, plinths using the reservoir method
METHOD TO REPAIR FINE CRACKS IN HORIZONTAL CONCRETE
- Clean out debris from the crack by raking or high air pressure line.
- Form a reservoir around the crack to contain the resin with general mastic or putty.
- Mix the fluid resin (for two component systems.)
- Pour the resin into the reservoir and allow it to seep into the crack.
- Top up reservoir as required.
- For cracks over 5mm width use a filled resin grout (see Materials)
MATERIALS TO REPAIR FINE CRACKS IN HORIZONTAL CONCRETE
Click on product name for data and full application instructions
Back to list of methods
See Repairing Cracks - Injection Method