How to repair fine cracks in horizontal concrete with epoxy resin
repairing cracks in concrete floors, steps, plinths using the reservoir method
- Clean out debris from the crack by raking or high air pressure line.
- Form a reservoir around the crack to contain the resin with general mastic or putty.
- Mix the fluid resin (for two component systems.)
- Pour the resin into the reservoir and allow it to seep into the crack.
- Top up reservoir as required.
- For cracks over 5mm width use a filled resin grout (see Materials)
Back to list of methods
See Repairing Cracks - Injection Method