how to repair DAMAGED CONCRETE FLOORS AND SLABS in small areas
For patching and small localised areas
SURFACE REPAIRS FOR SPALLED, FLAKING, & PITTED CONCRETE FLOORS & YARDS
- Remove all loose, unsound concrete and contamination ensuring that the concrete substrate is strong and open textured.
- Saturate the concrete with water and after soaking remove any free surface water.
- Whilst the concrete is still damp mix the smoothing compound and scrub it into the surface with a stiff broom.
- Pour the remainder of the compound onto the primed area spread and allow to level. To assist the compound to flow and release air it can be worked with a spiked roller.
- Allow to harden before trafficking.
|Priming system (slurry)|
|Self smoothing compound (industrial)|
Click on product name for data and full application instructions
General Concrete Repairs for more products
Back to list of methods