How to repair concrete floors in blast chillers & FREEZERS
CONCRETE REPAIR METHODS FOR COLD AND SUB-ZERO TEMPERATURES
For repairs to concrete slabs and floors in refridgerated warehouses, cold stores, industrial freezers and blast chiller facilities at temperatures down to -25 degrees C
- Saw cut around the perimeter of the damaged area where possible.
- Remove the defective concrete taking care not to damage the insulating layer. Replace insulation where necessary.
- Place reinforcing mesh in excavated area leaving a space of 50mm below it.
- Mix and compact the repair concrete.
- Finish off level with the traffic surface.
- When initially set cover with an insulating sheet or frost blanket.
|Reinforcing steel mesh|
Click on product name for data and full application instructions
Cold & Chiller Room Floor Repairs for more products
Back to list of methods